- If this option is chosen at check out an email will be sent with order confirmation and verification of drop-off time and location.
- All orders placed before 3pm will be available for same day service. Orders placed after 3pm will be available for next day service.
- There will be a flat rate of $8 for drop-off service (Chicagoland area only).
- Drop-off service is not available on weekends and major holidays.
Processing and Shipping
- Orders placed before 5pm will be processed the same day Monday-Friday and ship the next business day.
- Orders placed after 5pm will be processed the next business day and ship within 1-2 business days.
- Shipping is currently available within the US only.
- Priority shipping through the US Postal Service is available for a rate to be calculated at checkout based on the destination for all orders placed under $100.
- Complimentary free shipping is offered for all orders placed over $100 (excluding taxes and fees).
- Average shipping window is between 3-7 business days depending on location.
- Orders will not be processed or shipped on weekends and major holidays. If an order is placed on a weekend or major holiday it will be processed the next business day and ship within 1-2 business days.
*The Covid-19 Pandemic may cause some delays in shipping and handling*
Returns and Exchanges
- All original priced items with the exclusion of Permanent Waist Beads (that have been adjusted or altered in any way) Consumable Goods (tea and herbal products) and Personal Wear (Onesie’s and face masks) can be returned within 5 days of receipt.
- Discounted or sale items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Returned items must have tags still on and be returned in the original packaging.
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use (All items will be inspected for wear and tear and/or damage upon arrival).
- Customer will be responsible for return or exchange shipping costs.
- Refund for item cost and taxes (excludes shipping costs) will be sent via original payment method and can take 7 days or longer depending on the banking institution and/or payment method.
- Exchanges may apply to all items with the exclusion of Permanent Waist Beads (that have been adjusted or altered in any way), Consumable Goods (tea and herbal products), and Personal Wear (Onesie’s and face masks) within 3 days of receipt.
- All items may be exchanged for an equal or different priced item based on inventory availability. If a desired item is not available a refund will be processed for the original item cost and taxes (excludes shipping costs).
Damaged/Lost or Stolen Items
- Any item damaged in transit should be reported to the shipping carrier to recover item cost (Tea&Tingz will not be liable for items damaged in transit).
- Any item determined to be damaged due to a manufacturer defect can be reported to us within 7 days and returned for full refund or exchange of item cost, taxes, and shipping.
- Any item determined to be damaged due to customer mishandling will not be eligible for return or exchange. If an item is returned damaged due to customer mishandling it will be shipped back to the customer.
- Any item lost or stolen in transit should be reported to the shipping carrier to recover item cost (Tea&Tingz will not be liable for items lost or stolen in transit).
- Once an order has been placed a confirmation email will be sent to the email address listed on the order.
- If you would like to check the status of an order once it’s placed, please visit our website and enter your order number and email address.
- Once an order has been shipped a notification will be provided via email containing the tracking number and estimated delivery date.
- To track the movement of an order please visit USPS.com and enter the tracking number listed on your shipping notification.
Tea&Tingz does not make or produce tea or herbal products, we have a limited partnership with Total Life Changes (TLC). Tea and herbal products have not been evaluated or approved by the FDA and we make no such claim. A customer may consume or use these products at his/her own risk. If you are uncertain of your reaction to these products, please seek advice from a medical professional before consumption. We will not be liable for any adverse reactions to tea and herbal products.
*Some exceptions to our policies may apply based on unique circumstances and we reserve the right to make provisions to our policies at any time*
Don’t see what you’re looking for? For general questions or comments about our products or policies please chat us.